Peach A320 Captains
On behalf of our client, Peach Aviation, we are pleased to accept applications for Type Rated and Non Type Rated Direct Entry A320 Captains.
Employment with Peach Aviation is unique as pilots are employed on a permanent basis, with a retirement age of 65 years.
Peach Aviation is headquartered in Osaka, Japan, operating both domestic and regional flights with a fleet of A320s.
Peach Aviation offers secure employment, in a stable working environment.
If you are looking for a commuting roster option; Peach Aviation offers of 20 day on, 10 day off roster with monthly commuting flights provided.
- Minimum 4,000 hrs total time
- Minimum 1,500 hrs PIC operating a multi-engine commercial jet (50 seats or more)
- Valid ICAO or JCAB ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport
- No history of incidents or accidents
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Roster Options Commuting – 20 days on, 10 days off
Residential – 10 days off per month
Contract Term Permanent to age 65, then one year contracts available to age 68.
Payment Currency Japanese Yen
Monthly Hours 50 hours guaranteed, 80 hours average
Salary & Benefits
|Monthly Salary Example for an 80 hour month||JPY1,450,000|
|Annual Days Off
|Overtime per hour flown over 50 hours per month||JPY15,000 – JPY27,500|
|Commuting Travel||JPY200,000 per month or a return economy class ticket|
|Staff Travel||Six return standby economy class tickets Peach Aviation & ANA|
|Allowance||Local travel expenses, Relocation Allowance|
|Medical Insurance||Health Cover provided for the pilot and his immediate family|
|Loss of Licence Insurance||Provided up to 60 years of age|
This process takes 3-6 months
Stage 1 – Application
The following documentation is required to lodge an application with:
- A complete Peach Aviation Aeronautical Experience Form
- A colour copy the information pages of your Passport
- An ICAO English Language Certificate, Level 4 or above
- A colour copy of all pages of your Class 1 Medical Certificate
- A copy of your valid ATPL License
- A copy of your current Instrument Rating or Type Rating
- Copies of the last 6 pages of your logbook
- A no Accident/Incident Report
- A resume
- A reference letter from your current or former employer
Stage 2 – Airline Application Screening
Peach Aviation will screen your application documents, then contact Flightdeck to advise the outcome of the screening process.
Stage 3 – Skype Interview
The next stage of the screening process is a Skype interview, the interview is a general interview, there is no technical component.
Stage 4 – Company Simulator Assessment, Medical and Interview
The final stage of the selection process takes place at Haneda Airport, Tokyo over five days. The assessments are:
- Simulator Assessment
- Medical Screening
- Senior Management Interview